Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Your Momma Shops Etsy 7 of 10


Above please find 7 of 10 in the series Your Momma Shops Etsy. After this, only 3 more installments. We hope you are enjoying these Etsy finds as much as we are!
The week has gone by quickly. This is the first time I've been home before 9 p.m. and I'm finally getting a chance to sit down at the computer with more than 5 minutes to spare. Of course now that I have the time my brain has disengaged.
I have been keeping up with your emails and tweets. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy hearing from everyone. Many times it has nothing to do with our Etsy shop or work just a "...hello." It is awesome to receive one of these little messages during the day. Sometimes they come at the best of times--you know the moment when you need to hear a positive word that will put a smile on your face. So please keep them coming--I will respond.
Until next time,
Carmen

2 comments:

Lolo Sinclair said...

Carmen,
I love your post! The items are just great... I'm glad to read you have now more time to spare with your computer and new friends...

Thank you so much for adding my clutch to this beautiful selection.

Take care,

Lolo :-)

http://lolosinclair.blogspot.com/

MissButler said...

That clutch is great! Great finds, Carmen!

 
designed by sharnee