Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Baby!

My husband and I are celebrating our 11th Anniversary today, so yesterday I sat down and made him a card. Yes, I made him a card . . . travel back with me to November of 2008. Steve was celebrating a birthday and, boy, was he insulted when he opened up his birthday card and it was store bought! "I didn't have time, Babe!" was my excuse. He simply wouldn't have it. So, travel forward with me . . . I printed up one of our wedding pictures (one of our favorites) and decided to include it on the card.

Talk about a great way to personalize a card!

Drop us an e-mail at sumpinelse@gmail.com and let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion. We'd be more than happy to make a personalized card for you. All we need is a .jpeg!

 
designed by sharnee