Friday, January 30, 2009

Little Pleasures--Update

Lesson learned from a blogger, this is not as easy as it looks. When I started Little Pleasures I thought for sure people would be very interested in sharing their items. Well this still may be true but it has not been easy finding items to share! Imagine my surprise.


So, last night as I was laying in bed watching Insomniac Theater I had an epiphany. Ok, maybe not an epiphany more like an incoherent thought. Bear with me there is a message here remember I was watching Insomniac Theater so you know I didn't sleep. We made need to actively invite other Etsians to participate vs. posting in a forum and expecting them to submit their favorite items to share and maybe an everyday post is a little too ambitious.


Tonight I'll be looking for new items. If you are keeping up with the series please check back tomorrow and for tonight take a moment and visit some of the shops already listed. Once in Etsy you will discover a whole new world and a whole new way of networking, shopping, and making friends!


0 comments:

 
designed by sharnee