Friday, August 1, 2008

Home again and a new share...

I'm home from vacation and still trying to get back into the groove of things. Our week in Michigan was awesome and I wish the weather in Florida was just half as nice as it was up there. Better yet, how nice would it be to live up there in summer and down here in the winter? Yeah...that's it...I wanna be a snowbird! LOL Six months here and six months there. That'd be THE life!

I had a request for a frame and mini album for a little guy's 1st birthday. Our client wanted this to somewhat match the theme of Bryer's room so I had her send me a photo so that I could match colors, etc. This is the photo that she sent me (from the internet) Bryer's daddy owns a concrete company so our client wanted to include the dump trucks and concrete trucks in the book. I paper pieced a few little trucks to go in the book and to go with the theme.

THIS is the finished product...both frame and book. My friend and Stampin Up demonstrator, Bilynda, shared a super paper pack that she had in her stash and I'm so thankful for her for this. It was PERFECT for this little book.

The order was picked up this evening and our client was pleased with how well the colors matched the photo. She can't wait to give them to the birthday boy and his Mommy. Of course, I can't wait to hear their reactions!

We have a few more things that we're working on to finish up the orders from Dance America. Look for photos of those coming soon!

Till next time...

1 comments:

Little ol' Me said...

I just LOVE what your making for your company. It seems I'm scrapping less and less these days and instead have spent all my time doing altered projects, party decor kits, mini albums etc. - espeically for scrapjazz.

These are the fun projects I enjoy so much more than layouts these days! Keep up the awesome work.

Tiffany

 
designed by sharnee