Friday, August 29, 2008

Another quick share...

Recently I've finished up a couple of things and wanted to get them posted here for everyone to see. The first thing is an adorable (if I say so myself) coaster shelf sitter for Katie. Complete and ready for her own pictures. (click on the photo to see the detail in this one)These letters were cut using the Wishblade and then I added a bit of Crystal Accents and a few little rhinestones too. I'm not sure if its been mentioned here before...if so, I apologize now...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Bind-It-All. That's what I used to coil these bad boys together.

The other share for today is another 4x6 photo frame. This one,with a bright tropical theme. I really like how this one fades from blue to green. And also how the flowers in the corner "pop". So bright and summery...perfect for our summer vacation photos...to help remember as the cold temps start rolling in soon. (for some of you) You can't really see the detail in this picture but the flowers all have a touch of glitter on the petals and Crystal Accents too. Again, just click on the pic and you'll get a larger pic that will allow you to see more detail.

We're still working with our talented web gal on getting the site up and running. (the Etsy shop too) We're currently caught up on all of our custom orders and are now going to start concentrating on making a few things for our upcoming Craft Fairs that we're participating in. We're going to FOUR different events (so far) between now and Thanksgiving. I'll get those dates and events up here in the next few days so, if you're in the Orlando area, you can stop buy and see us in person.

And with that...I'm off to create for just a bit and then we're off to our very first HS Football home game tonight. We went undefeated last year...lets see if we can do it again!

You know what that means? It means that we should have LOTS to share with you all in the upcoming weeks. I know that Maggi and Carmen have been working hard creating some great goodies. Stuff that I haven't even seen yet.

0 comments:

 
designed by sharnee