Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ready for some new stuff??

School is back in session and we're hoping to get a lot of new stuff created and ready to share with all of you soon. There are a lot of fun and exciting things going on behind the scenes for us and we hope to share a few things with you soon. We are in the process of having our website built and you'll have the opportunity to view and purchase items online. We're also working on opening an Etsy shop too. The Etsy shop will be open VERY soon and the link will be shared here on the blog as soon as its up and running. The website will stay as www.sumpinelse.com and we'll have a link to our blog on that site. We'll be sure to keep you up to date on everything as they happen.

Tropical Storm Fay has been dumping rain on us since early yesterday and what better time to create than on a rainy day or two. (or three) This is a frame that I created last night, while waiting out the storm. I wasn't sure where I would go with my creativity so I pulled the first paper that inspired me and this is what we got. This one is yet another new favorite of mine.

I shipped a few more orders early this week. I'll share photos of some of the items that are on their way "home" now. If these belong to you, its time to start stalking the postman...they should be arriving very soon. I redid the "KYM" frame so that the photo orientation was portrait instead of landscape. I also changed the "Ace & Duce" frame so that the photo would be landscape on that one. Ace and Duce are two big dalmations and I thought they'd fit much better in a landscape opening. I'm pleased with the outcome of both of these and can't wait to hear feedback from our clients.
Remember, all of our frames and gifts can be customized to fit your needs. Contact us at sumpinelse@gmail.com to place an order. If you're looking for something and don't see anything similar, drop us an e-mail and we'll work with you and get something done to suit your needs.

We also do greeting cards, birthday gifts, birth announcements and more. So when you're looking for a little "sumpin else"...look to us.

And finally...the last share for now...a slide of the latest mini book creation. Maggi created all of the inside pages for this one and I did the cover. Our client asked for "Princess Colors" and Maggi did such a great job with coming up with a two page spread for pretty much all of the Disney Princesses.

This mini book measures 10.5in. by 6 in. but we have other sizes available to choose from.

Until next time...

0 comments:

 
designed by sharnee